Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Passion

Here is something we are designed to have-Passion! Yet many have contained it somewhere in the chamber of the heart. like the hidded talent it remains hidden and untapped for fear of misusing it and going to the extreme. Somehow i find my self in this predicament. Designed by the Almighty to pursue godly passion yet have chosen to be safe in the self made fool of safe environment.

As i ponder i think I'm missing a lot in life. What keeps me contained in my little pool and not jump out to the sea and explore? Hard to tell? I think its painful to admit that the fear of failure has paralyzed me. Learning freedom in God's grace and pursuing the Giver of it makes a me a little bit more daring to express it and learn to love the passion God gave me, and truly put my whole heart into it. A few step in this new found path brings color into my predictable life.

Thanks for prodding me to seek and exercise my passion- hmmmp im running out of words. ah i think its okay to end without being certain of something? well this could be a beginning of something worth a dip, out of my safe pool into the sea. Scary indeed yet im stepping into it and actually enjoying it! Enjoying and delighting in my duty to enjoy God!

2 Comments:

Blogger sillyserious said...

amen :) the abundant life is a passionate life. may God continue infuse courage into our comfort-loving hearts as we take babysteps of faith...

9:34 PM  
Blogger arneltan said...

thanks lex it was fun to be with you in sm north. i hope next time can comute ba thanks again

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home