Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Time with Paul

They say when your son reaches eleven you are now living on a borrowed time. I think this is painfully true. You wake up one morning and a young man who was once a boy is now before you. Honestly, you dont notice this at all or at once, it takes a close reflection on how time runs fast. How many more christmases before he makes his own christmas tree with his own family. hmmmp i dont really want to think about it.

im just happy tonight that I had a special time with my eldest! No big issues to discussion thank God no arguements! Just thankful that He still likes to have dinner with me. Can' t afford to loose these thoughts from my mind. i think friendship and a LOT OF PRAYER are the key to parenting your teens. Dad is in midlife and my son is a teen, Lord help! It's in simple times like these that we realize how time flies, i really dont know whats going on in his young mind. God is faitfhul thank God i received a love gift this morning so i will have some cash to pay our dinner.

Borrowed time indeed, just thankful that I had a meaningful time with my son Paul. i pray that there will be more times like this. Cherish the moment while its there. Thank You Lord!

1 Comments:

Blogger arneltan said...

thanks alex for your timely inspiration to me

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home