Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Pass word rememebered

For some time no i have not written something in my blog, this is due to an alarming loss of memory at 38! I forgot my password. Well, I have been forgetting many things lately, keys, dates , names, my kids ages hahahaha and many others. Is this a sign of silent and yet rapid deterioration? Or simply i am unfolding another chapter of life. Moments ago i tried punching in my pass word as i remembered, honestly i really believed i have logged the same password in my past attempts to open my blog yet to no avail. Tonight it worked!

More than this newfound password, I think there's more timely insight to learn. 1. No matter how old and predictable your life might be God still sends some timely surprise! which means to me don't rut there's more to come! 2. No matter how sharp your memory is totally unreliable, get a pen and a note and write your password! ( i know my youngest brother told me this already) 3. follow sound advise immediately 4. Prayer works wonders. 5. Delays are blessings 6. Forgetting creates a new and fresh appreciation when you finally found what you lost.

Well i know there are more lessons to learn about this experience, just to be sure that I dont forget them lets keep it to these 5 items. Rejoice with me I found my password again, and this time i hope and pray to be a little bit more wiser and humble admitting human limitations and resting in the Sovereignty of God, and not to forget expecting surprises!

2 Comments:

Blogger arneltan said...

thanks alex for reading my blog

10:39 PM  
Blogger sillyserious said...

...and wisdom dictates that now you write down ur password and store it in a place that's safe. then again, u could also forget where u kept it... oh well, nice to see u blogging again, bro.

enjoy ur new gadget! happy for u.

btw, i've moved my blog to http://aleksillyserious.wordpress.com/

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home