Saturday, May 17, 2008

Meeting Gracious people of OMF LIT

One of the pleasant gifts and surprises in life is when God allows you to meet people! I think thats a loaded statement for many of us who for one way of the other have found our false comfort on being alone or simply locked in our individuality. Yes we are unique so unique that its not meant to rot without taking the risk to relate to others. I think that's the lesson i learned and i will cherish. As I met the light hearted people of omf lit.

They just don't publish their books they practice grace. I have learned a lot! Thanks to my brother whose influence in my life always brings me back to deep thoughts and a lot of laughter. I really agree that the godly are the most light hearted. More the books at the omf lit manila, it's really their grace filled attitude that makes people feel accepted when they go inside the bookstore.

kuhol este cool talaga ang mge taga omf lit! Lalu na yung anak ng pastor sa marketing ang pangalan niya starts with letter g........ methodist siya kaya tamang tama sa letter g sa liturgy hahahahah

5 Comments:

Blogger Gludsie said...

Pastor Arnel!

Ang kuholeeeettt mo! haha :D

See you again soon. :)

12:49 PM  
Blogger arneltan said...

hi kool girl of omf

10:51 PM  
Blogger bijoi said...

"More the books at the omf lit manila, it's really their grace filled attitude that makes people feel accepted when they go inside the bookstore"

Wooow. Thanks for the encouragement Pastor.

6:02 PM  
Blogger ruben said...

Thanks for the encouragement, ptr. Arnel! Looking forward to seeing you again (er, here in Manila ha, wala po kami pera to go to Davao eh. :)

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pastor Arnel! Kumusta na? Not sure if you remember me. I have been looking for your church website, but couldn't find any.. found your blog instead. I used to work in FEBC sa Karuhatan. I heard you speak several times when I was there and had really enjoyed & blessed by your preaching. My father is back in Digos with my stepmom & my widow sister & her 2 boys. We are thinking of moving them to Davao, & am looking for a church for them. I talked with Cecile Osorio now a VanZante and she had mentioned that she goes to your church. Can you email me please? I would like for them to live closer to church and became active & have a church family. Cecile told me about some rental houses in their area, my sister's going to check them out, pero if you know of any other place.. more choices, much better. Hope to hear from you soon.. Blessings! ~ Lani (ako yong youngest operator nila don, I work with Ate Daisy & Ate Zen)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home