Thursday, May 08, 2008

BLOGGING AGAIN!

It's been really a while since i made another entry to this blog. I don't know what bit me tonight I thought of renewing my blog. Special thanks to you who took time to read and comment, believe its special to me. I've been around lately so humbled by the opportunity that the Lord is opening, honestly something is changing i really wish that i could pray more than preach more. i feel my own inadequacy and the tremendous responsibility before God when you are being listened to.

Aside from my sunday preachings in church i wish to add no more. I've said "no" to many invitation lately. Not because of anything else it's just a strong conviction to pause and do some hard thinking than frequent preaching. It spiritually nourish me more than ever, to be in prayer meetings with God's people.

THANKS FOR DROPPING BY

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazel said...

hi pastor Arnel, just passin' by...

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home