Saturday, June 23, 2007

Feelings

Feelings misty watered colored feelings este memories pala hehehehhe. Actually i have nothing specific in my mind this time. I want to veer towards an untapped strength in us, it's always a suspect for being inaccurate, and when you venture to take time to relish it's meaning you get a lot of cautions than encouragement- im talking about feeling your feelings. Honestly, i think there's a place for this in ones heart or much more in one's theology. As write, i am trying to resist all the shields that others and most of the time i have made around this matter. They are well meaning shields to protect you from the excess i agree. yet too much of these "protective shields" robs us of something wonderful? hmmmp

I would like to dare trod a little bit deeper in this uncharted water of my life. Being afraid of water i think i shall go to it inch by inch, if your anchor is deep in grace and truth this journey i think appreciates grace that allows you to walk in the unconventional. With a cup of coffee in a lazy saturday afternoon, savoring the remaining moments of rest, i will give it a try..... i am starting to smile allowing my heart to bring me to the most happy, romantic, scary moments of my life. This brings a dash of colour in my black and white existence. Perhaps the next step to try is travel.....ooooops im getting deep out from my hole. Lord help!

this few moments to be me at least in this blog, makes me feel good inside. Tomorrow will be work i really want to say worship at church but sometimes it really feel work than worship. I prayerful that God will change my heart, to be truly His worshiper than just someone who happen to say things about God. I hope this will be the beginning of something meaningful in my very predictable existence. I venture to ask why good moments only last for a short time? Romance love and spontaneous chat something rare now a days? The need to survive and the need to put others first invades your few moments of happiness. Rules over relationships, unwritten expectations, and an eternal hounding of some sound that you must act this way or that continue to dogged you all along... this is how i feel today. Heresy perhaps? I think its honesty with my feelings that has been for sometime kept. Thank God I can speak free to Him in prayer, especially those ones that cannot qualify to be in the pastoral prayer yet God desires to hear it. I think God wants me to visit my feelings more often than once in a while, really makes me human than a minister. Im beginning to enjoy the journey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home